(edit: I added links to the videos. Just click the song title. Be sure to warm up your smile first.)
Here she is, the adorable Feist:
1. 1-2-3-4 from her new album. The choreography is perfect in its delightful cheesiness. I love her for not taking herself too seriously and doing it with so much talent.
2. One Evening. Again, this choreography with its 60s-70s vibe will make you smile to your toes. Way too fun. (Check out her stockings. So great.)
3. Tout Doucement. There are various versions available. This one with the guy dancing with a broom is my favorite.
4. Mushaboom. Whimsical and playful. Love the drawn-on necklace.
5. My Moon My Man, also from new album. This one is a montage with footage from some of the other videos and some new stuff.
I’m in love with her attitude. She makes me want to bring some joy into the world’s pain. Let me know what you think.